Senior Manager/Associate Director - Credit Risk Consulting - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Consulting
Up to £120,000
A leading and fast-growing disruptor Management Consultancy who specialise in working with clients across banking and Financial Services are looking for an experienced Consultant to lead and take complete ownership of their Credit Risk arm. As a business, they have extensive relationships with multinational and UK banks, smaller banks, insurance firms and payment and card companies so there is initial buy in, but you would also be expected to bring in new clients after you have acclimatised. As well as this, 98% of business last year was in London!
An employee owned Management Consultancy trying to be different from the norms of the Big 4 with over 200 employees and big plans to grow out their Credit Risk services.
AREAS YOU WILL COVER:
- Credit Risk Modelling
- End to End Credit Risk Management Frameworks
- Credit Decisioning Automation
- Credit Risk processes and operating models
- RWA optimisation
- Data flows and attributes in Credit Risk functions
- Data governance, analysis and MI
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU:
- Previous experience will be in a Management Consultancy with a specific focus on Credit Risk.
- Areas of expertise and experience to include at least 3 of the above
- Ability to lead and deliver complex projects
- Ability to expand current clients and develop new business
- Ability to demonstrate expertise and best practice in Credit Risk-related Risk Management and show thought leadership at both internal and external events, and write associated white papers
- Experience of line managing consultants, developing them in their careers
You should expect to earn up to £120,000 depending on level and experience, plus company benefits.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Credit Risk - Management Consulting - Consultancy - Models - Frameworks - SAS - RWA - Credit Decisioning - Senior Manager - Director