Senior Modelling Analyst - IFRS9 - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly validation/ interpretation of IFRS9 Model outputs for all Group companies.
- Work with key stakeholders in the business advising on IFRS9
- Provide insight for PD/LGD/ EAD models.
- Monthly presentations to IFRS9 management committee
- Ad-hoc investigation work as the business requires.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of new provision/ macroeconomic models.
- Provide provision management reports which evaluate the risk profile of the company Customer base.
- Provide analysis to improve the provision impact of strategies set
- As requested, liaise with other departments or external organisations e.g. Credit Bureau on any current or future initiatives
- Liaise with Operational teams as requested to ensure that policies and procedures are being complied with in an efficient manner
- Develop provisioning methodologies
- Work with Credit Risk Team to explain reasons for performance
- Interaction with other business models e.g. pricing, attrition and budgeting
- Validate expert credit judgements
- Strong analytical experience.
- Strong IT skills including Advanced Microsoft products.
- Strong experience of reporting in SAS e.g. Macros/ automation of tasks/ scheduling etc.
- SQL programming is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Able to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong desire to succeed and exceed goals set.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.