Senior Operational Risk Business Partner - Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV1
Are you good at influencing others? Do you long to effect change utilising your strong stakeholder relationship skills? Our client is looking for an impressive Senior Operational Risk Business Partner who excels at providing leadership, insight and critical challenge to the resolution of Supplier risk events.
Our client, a highly successful award-winning Building Society, are looking for an experienced risk management practitioner who has a breadth of experience in Supplier Relationship Management and/or procurement.
This role reports directly to the Head of Operational and will be influential in helping to shape a key area of the Society. If you are a proactive procurement and risk professional with a passion for building relationships and trust in the processes and frameworks, then this role is worthy of your attention!
What you will be doing:
You will be working closely with the Head of Operations to develop and implement key aspects of the Operational Risk and Control Framework for the Supplier Relationship Management risk domain. Providing oversight and challenge to facilitate the identification, assessment, recording, tracking and management of the Society's Supplier Relationship Management risks.
The Society has significant growth aspirations and we expect there will be varied opportunities for career progression within the Society depending on your area of interest.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to form strong relationships through excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and challenge stakeholders in the respective business areas.
- Strong working knowledge of the financial services landscape and banking regulatory environment: in particular detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements for Information Security Risk management and measurement.
- Well-developed interpersonal, analytical, presentation, report writing and communication skills.
Can you say yes to the following?
- Experience within the Financial Services sector is preferred however a strong background within another regulated industry will be considered.
- Strong track-record including, but not limited to, risk identification, assessment and management, Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) processes, Loss Event capture and analysis.
- Experience in the development and implementation of action orientated mitigation and resolution plans
- Experience in developing and embedding Information Security Risk Management Framework