Senior Payments Fraud Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Senior Payments Fraud Analyst
Up to £62,000
Are you passionate about analytics? Keen to take your career in fraud to the next level? A leading UK payments company is looking for a Senior Fraud Analyst to join their team. Offering management opportunities, this is a great next step for an ambitious Fraud Analyst to join a forward thinking company.
As a leading payments provider in the UK, this company have seen vast growth across their business, venturing into new products. They are heavily invested in analytics, with moves towards more open source technologies. Fast-paced, collaborative and innovative, this is an exciting time to join.
Sitting in the Fraud Strategy team, your role will focus on Transaction Fraud. Key responsibilities are:
- Lead the strategy, prevention and detection for all fraud
- Conduct advanced analysis on large data-sets using SAS, R, or Python
- Run detailed MI reports for the wider business
- Maintain fraud losses inline with the team's targets and expectations
- Run proof of concepts on new fraud tools and analytics methods, utilising in-house data to build systems internally
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced across either payments or transactional card fraud
- Strong background in analytics with proven experience of trend spotting and translating this into insight, utilising SAS or SQL
- Experience building MI reports
- Exposure to fraud technologies such as Featurespace
- Modelling knowledge is preferential
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Up to £62,000
Competitive on target bonus
Up to 30 days holiday
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.