Senior Pensions Administrator - Leading Financial Services Group - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
Senior Pensions Administrator
Location Reading Salary Up to £34,000
An excellent opportunity has become available for a passionate and motivated individual to join the UKs No.1 Financial Services Group for Pensions, working alongside an expert and friendly team who focus on providing expert solutions for corporates across the UK. With great potential for internal progression as well as the chance to complete professional qualifications advantageous to the industry this role provides a solid step to becoming increasingly specialised in the industry.
- Taking a proactive and efficient approach to a portfolio of clients, acting as the primary contact and building lasting relationships
- Gaining extensive knowledge of specific Client Pension Schemes and requirements
- Providing technical and administrative support to the Administration Manager when required
- Overseeing and reviewing the completion of the annual renewal, trustee reports and accounts
- Managing annual and ad-hoc projects ensuring that objectives and timescales are achieved in an efficient and effective manner
- Providing training and support to colleagues where necessary
- Keeping up to date with technical and legislative changes, taking a positive approach to personal development as an individual and within the team
- Taking a proactive approach to improving service delivery, processes and procedures stemming from the company's approach in encouraging new ideas and innovation.
To be considered for this position you must have thorough experience in DB and/or DC pensions administration. In return this position offers the potential to move into increasingly senior and management roles through an existing, fully focused employee training scheme and various methods of company support including internal job openings, professional qualifications and invaluable industry experience.
For more information please contact Victoria