Senior Predictive Modelling Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
London, to £65,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client is recruiting Predictive Modelling Analysts to lead the design and build of data driven decision components such as predictive scorecards / decision tree segmentation to increase ROI.
- Proactively work as data/analytics champion for the assigned country/ies and
agree the roadmap of analytics' delivery with the local teams.
- To build, test, validate and use analytics-based models for improved profiling and segmentation of assets.
- Highlight performance hot spots and recommend new areas for model development and/or policy enhancements.
- Evaluate all potential third party and internal data sources for use in increasing the accuracy of predictive models.
- Produce a parallel valuation to the Portfolio Analytics (Valuation) team on potential high spend investments.
- Keep pushing the boundaries of model building, ensuring we're taking advantage of the latest developments in the Data Science. For example, Machine Learning and AI
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate subject, preferably in maths, statistics, operational research or economics
- Very strong technical skills encompassing - experience in SQL coding.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Predictive Model Building - use any of R, Python, SAS
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence across a range of backgrounds and seniority