Senior Private Banking Assistant - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
A private bank wishes to recruit a senior PB assistant to provide wide range of support to senior bankers and provide cover where required.
Main duties of the role include:
Handle the daily queries relating to Private Banking clients.
Oversee and Set up all types of new client accounts, including completion of documentation
Review and action the daily and monthly reports including the associated administration.
Complete account administration; including account transfers and stationery ordering
Prepare credit applications (first draft) and appropriate lending and security documentation.
Ensure all non-regulated transaction correspondence is completed and communicated to clients, where relevant.
Requirement for the role (Qualifications/Experience)
- CeMAP qualified - desirable
- CIOBS professional banker certificate - essential
- Educated to a degree level is desirable.
- At least 4-5 years PBA experience
- Knowledge of financial markets and economy in general.
- Understanding of Regulated Mortgage Contracts and Consumer Credit Act regulations.