Senior QC Onboarding Advisor - Corporate Banking - London, United Kingdom,
An innovative and dynamic Corporate Bank is currently looking for a Senior QC to join their growing KYC team in London. Our client offers a full suite of products and services to developing businesses in the UK, including current and deposit accounts, loans, cash management services, trade finance and foreign exchange. The Bank has had a presence in the UK for over 10 years providing access to financing solutions for some of the highest profile and fastest growing UK-based technology companies.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
This role will serve and the primary liaison and decision maker for client onboarding and implementation You will be partnering with the Client Service and Operations tram to ensure that all onboarding and updated client relationships have undergone appropriate levels of KYC, CDD, EDD and AML checks.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Primary decision maker in documentation review and QC for new/updated UK client onboarding
- Collaborate with the Client Service, Relationship, Operations and Risk & Compliance teams, both locally and globally
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring the required AML/KYC regulatory requirements are met
- Develop and produce Management Information (MI) reporting on adherence to process, procedure and policies.
- Provide guidance on development and process across the firm for UK client onboarding and implementation practices to ensure strong controls and oversight.
- Coordinate and oversee ongoing review of client onboardings throughout process to opening. Monitor onboardings for potential issue in collation of required documentation and raise awareness and escalate as appropriate. Provide regular reporting to appropriate teams on current status of onboarding and compliance.
- Monitor action and completion of Due Diligence Reviews (DDR) Reports on follow up status requirements and discrepancies.
You will be an experienced KYC &QC professional. You will have a strong Corporate or Commercial Banking background and be comfortable working within a fast paced environment. You will be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team and be a senior point of escalation for the team and business. You will have experience of engaging directly with clients and be comfortable with stakeholder management across a global business.