Senior Relationship Manager, Debt Capital Markets - London, United Kingdom,
The employer is a technology-driven, global institutional investment network that intelligently connects the world's investors to the world's investments.
- Drive and manage the establishment of the company's Debt Capital Markets business in the US and Europe
- Leverage existing relationships in both the US and Europe, as well as building new relationships with target banks to drive the companys DCM product strategy; maintaining primary responsibility for engagement and onboarding of banks for participation in our offering.
- Work closely with prospects to better understand their requirements and craft the appropriate solution
- Work with the FI team to engage buy-side firms to support our initiative in the build-up stage and eventually use the company solution once it is live
- Liaise with third parties or external consortia integral to the launch of the company's DCM offering
- Partner closely with key product and technology stakeholders at the company to design the relevant technology
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 15+ years of relevant Debt Capital Markets experience
- Extensive relationships in the DCM/Syndicate space
- Ability to travel as required