Senior Risk Analyst - Existing Customers - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Did you know that N Brown has been trading from Manchester's Norther Quarter since its start over 150 years ago? Since then, not only has the portfolio of N Brown group brands grown (I'm sure you've heard of JD Williams, Simply Be and Jacamo?) but we have been providing the UK and the rest of the world with an amazing selection of clothing and a whole load of products across our brand.
Within our Financial Services department, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do and more importantly, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Within N Brown, we recognise that it's the people that make the difference to our organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge?
As a Senior Analyst, your duties will include:
- Identifying new opportunities through the application of analytical techniques that deliver commercial benefits and improve customer outcomes for the group.
- Identifying the commercial impact of all strategy opportunities and presenting them back to the leadership team.
- Implementing strategy changes together with UAT within our Powercurve platform.
- Designing and building the credit monitoring performance pack with a written evaluation of performance together with any further actions/analysis identified from this.
- Undertaking complex ad-hoc analysis to support the credit risk team in decision making across the credit lifecycle.
- Designing and implementing KPI's to track all strategy changes, this will include tracking of benefits against an agreed forecasted position.
- Undertaking analysis to independently validate model benefits working closely with the Senior Risk Modelling Analyst.
- Taking on the role of Credit Risk Business Lead for tactical initiatives.
- Developing key stakeholder relationships across the business to include IT, Marketing, Legal, Compliance.
To be a successful Senior Analyst, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a financial services function.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to use SAS and SQL to a high standard.
- Previous experience within existing customer credit management is desirable but not essential.
- To be an advanced user of MS Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Experience of working with the Powercurve platform, or similar, is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- High attention to detail.
Not only are we offering a salary of circa £45,000, as well as access to a fantastic bonus scheme, you will also be entitled to loads of other great benefits such as discount across all our brands, healthcare, an impressive pension scheme, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (as well as a holiday purchase scheme), on-site massages and health checks plus much, much more.
To apply for this Analyst role, please click apply online and complete the full application process.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers' personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown.
The job title of 'Senior' relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.