Senior Risk Analyst - Manchester - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
To £50,000 + leading benefits
Company client is seeking to speak with risk measurement and impairments specialists as they look to grow out their Manchester risk presence. This is the chance to join a leading bank and gain exposure across corporate, retail, IB and wealth management portfolios.
The successful candidate will be involved in the management of my clients monthly impairment and RWA calculations
* Impairment and reporting analysis
* Forecasting, stress testing, risk appetite and ICAAP
* You will support in the production of short-term forecasting
* Ultimately, you can expect to be responsible for the production of impairment and cap forecasting, risk appetite and stresstests.
* Strong analytical skills - SAS, SQL etc
* Ideally financial services experience but will consider candidates from other data driven organisations
* Team working and stakeholder management skills
* Data management skills
* Impairment provisioning experience
* Forecasting and risk modelling experience would be an advantage
* Ideally Credit Risk experience