Senior Risk Analyst - Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV1
One of our clients, who are a market leading financial service organisation, is currently going through a multi-million pound transformation programme and period of extended growth. Sitting within the top 50 of the Sunday times top 100 companies to work for, our client is highly focussed on the very best quality of service it can deliver to its customers. As part of their exciting growth and transformation, they are looking for a talented individual to join Change and Governance business area as aSenior Risk Analyst to sit specifically within their Payment Regulations Compliance team.
As the Senior Risk Analyst, you'll undertake risk assessments, analysis and engage with technical/IT and non-technical stakeholders to identify, review and recommend solutions to improve operational risks, issues and non-compliance for our processes and systems.
You'll ensure the Organisation remains operationally fit for purpose and compliant with relevant statutory and regulatory payment requirement, including LINK and VISA card scheme rules and standards and providing reports to internal/external bodies.
Analysis experience within a financial services environment
- Experience of undertaking risk assessments, workshops and assurance/controls activity
- Good knowledge and technical/IT understanding of payments risk and compliance
- Experience in engaging with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Having a working knowledge of payment and card scheme regulations, standards, rules and guidelines
- Have a high level of understanding of the systems and flows for processing payment and card transactions
If you are an experienced Senior Risk Analyst looking for the next step in your career please apply or get in contact with