Senior Risk Manager Payments Risk - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Risk Manager (Payments Risk)
£65-85k + strong bonus + excellent pension and benefits
London (working from home, flexible working hours)
My market leading client requires a Senior Risk Manager - Payments Risk to join their team based in London.
You'll be at the forefront of protecting the business, its customers and suppliers in identifying risks and recommending and managing associated controls. Due to the rapidly changing financial services market and the huge investment in technology the business is going through, this Senior Risk Manager (Payments Risk) is critical to the safety and success of the business.
You'll be a key player in building a 1st line risk function, ensuring key risks are identified, assessed, managed, and monitored. You'll develop an agile environment, using the latest technology and data management techniques to grow an industry leading risk team.
Skills & experience required
- Strong risk management in a financial services organisation, with a focus on payment risk management
- An excellent understanding of key regulations such as Payment Service Regulations, Payment Services Directive 2, Strong Customer Authentication and Confirmation of Payee
- Be able to provide regulatory and risk management advice on payments processes and procedures
- Provide risk management challenge and advice in the development of new product and propositions
- Experience in developing and delivering risk frameworks
- Have an agile approach to change
- Excellent stakeholder relationship engagement and management.
- Be able to lead, coach and motivate colleagues
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.