Senior Settlements Analyst - Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom, SS13
Our client are a growing Financial Services Organisation based in Basildon, a Global Leader in Payments Processing offering opportunities to grow in your career. They currently have an opportunity available for a Senior Settlements Analyst to join their business.
The team are responsible for accurate balancing and reconciling of multiple processing platforms.
The role will entail assisting in the daily balancing process and provision of information to client, the continuous automation and improvement of the balancing process and supporting the implementation of new clients on to the platform for Settlement.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Responsible for balancing and reconciling the processing platform within agreed client SLAs
- Settling funds with clients and governing organizations and for controlling company exposure to liability.
- This position acts as the SME for internal and client issues and queries.
- Proactively reviews processes and implements process improvements to ensure that the platform is balanced in an accurate and timely manner meeting the daily tight client SLAs
- Support projects and programmes of moderate to high complexity throughout the lifecycle
- Make decisions based on experience and ability to anticipate problem situations and be proactive in reducing liability.
- Proactively manage Settlement incidences, major issues and concerns should be escalated to Manager.
- Flexible to work on tasks defined by management in line with the Company's Strategic goals
- Strong IT skills - especially in MS Office, Advanced Excel Macros, HTML, VB, Java Scripting & SQL desirable
- Knowledge of card/scheme processing would be preferable.
- Automation experience and skills using various scripting languages preferable.
- Knowledge of First Vision - preferable
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Can work independently with management and technical groups on the functions they support.
- Ability to work as a member of the team to deliver customer focused service