Senior Strategy Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
SJC Partners is currently working on behalf of an award-winning FS Investment business based in Manchester city centre as they look to bolster their team with a Senior Strategy Analyst. This role has arisen due to promotion within the team as the business continually goes from strength to strength.
As Senior Strategy Analyst you will be required to:
- Develop a deep analytical understanding of their customers, their data and available options
- Analyse data to identify and understand weaknesses and opportunities in collections strategy
- Understand business performance, risks and challenges to inform the design, production and implementation of collection strategies
- Identify the best solution to address weaknesses and opportunities; design, produce and test this solution
- Report on identified solutions to internal stakeholders, advising them of the key benefits and associated value.
They are looking for an individual with the following traits:
- Strong Excel/ SQL application knowledge
- Educated to degree level - degree in a quantitative field e.g. mathematics/ statistics/ physics/ economics
- Proven track record of innovative creative thinking to solve business problems
- Knowledge of credit risk and/or collections strategies would be a plus
This represents a highly challenging but highly rewarding role in one of Europe's fastest growing businesses in which progression prospects for the right person are particularly strong. A highly competitive salary and bonus (averaging 25%) is available for the right individual.