Specialist Lending Advisor - Bridging & Secured Loans - Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO14
Specialist Lending Advisor - Basic Salary up to £30k, OTE £100k - Southampton
We are proud to be recruiting for this established & dynamic mortgage brokerage, they are a very successful business with modern offices in Southampton.
Due to excellent growth recently our client is looking for a successful Specialist Lending Advisor who has a drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer service. You will have experience in selling short term lending products & hold the relevant qualifications. There is NO COLD CALLING in this role as all leads are given & are of a very high quality.
If you are currently feeling undervalued by your manager or are just simply looking for a new challenge with great earnings potential, then this could be the role for you!
Basic salary up to £30,000 DOE, with a £100,000 OTE uncapped.
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers in finding the right secured loan or bridging product for them.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customers needs.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
- Cross sell where the opportunity allows.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have an enthusiastic sales approach.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
- You will have an excellent face to face skills.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working in the short term lending sector & hold a CeMAP or equivalent qualification.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very good salary package, full training & excellent additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.