Static Data Administrator, Banking, London, £50k - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Static Data Administrator, Banking, London, £50k
We have an opportunity to join a busy Bank based in the City, London as a Static Data Administrator. Working within the Static Data team who are responsible for maintaining high quality reference data across the London branch in compliance with banking regulations such as AML and KYC.
- Must have static data/reference data banking experience to include maintenance procedures, contract, regulatory and credit line information, SSI, credit limits, rates and international calendars.
- Knowledge of international bank regulations such as AML and KYC.
- Strong knowledge of corporate and investment banking product knowledge.
- Flexible team player with can-do attitude.
- Prior leadership exposure in a step up role or similar.
- Assisting in the leadership of daily duties reporting directly into the Head of Shared Services.
- Maintain high quality static/reference data across London Branch and European Office systems in conjunction with AML/KYC Client documentation verification.
- Accurately Register New Customers and related Product, Settlement & Regulatory specific attributes across all related systems.
- Accurately monitor and carry out static/reference data instructions from incoming workflows in accordance with agreed SLA's.
- Accurately maintain and approve Standard Settlement Instructions across FX/MM Derivative Products.
- Control updates of Internal Trading Limits and Base/Fixing rates across Branches.
- Support the Data admin and Cash Management Teams with Project and adhoc tasks within Shared Services.
If you're working with Static or Reference Data and looking for a great opportunity within a leading corporate bank that offers huge potential and progression. APPLY TODAY