TEAM LEADER - QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS (RISK MANAGEMENT) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Global Trading company based in the City as seeking a Manager level quantitative analyst responsible for the development of all derivative pricing and valuation models, as well as assisting with the development of the risk framework and risk platform. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong technical skills and take full ownership of the risk modelling process. Candidates are also required to have a strong educational background with a minimum of a Masters degree in relevant scientific/mathematical field. The incumbent for this role must also have prior experience of supervising or leading a small team.
- Development and maintenance of risk models for across the department
- Strong programming skills - with practical demonstration of how this is used on a day to day basis
- Designing, updating, validating the risk management framework
- Working with internal teams to help with the framework build
- Leading quantitative research in to relevant products and markets
- Management of a small quant team