TREASURY CONFIRMATIONS ANALYST - TRAM (TEMP) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
International investment bank based in the City is looking for an experience Treasury Confirmations Analyst with strong SWIFT Alliance experience to join their Treasury Operations Team for a period of four months.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Daily generating of treasury confirmations
- Daily reconciling of confirmations
- Monitoring of SWIFT messages and maintaining MI
- Monitoring and matching of FX and MM confirmations, both paper and electronic format
- Investigating and resolving confirmation queries in a timely manner.
- Chasing counterparts for non-receipt of confirmations.
- Daily reporting of outstanding confirmations.
Requirements of the role include:
- Proven record in producing treasury confirmations
- Sound knowledge and experience of treasury business.
- SWIFT formatting of payments.
- An understanding of TRAM would be a bonus
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.