Technical Director - Wealth Management - London, United Kingdom,
Wealth Management Technical Director
Our client is a fast growing private banking institution in central London. Due to the continued growth they are now looking for a Technical Director within their Wealth Management arm.
You will be leading and developing all the technical aspects within the Wealth Management Advisory Proposition and continue to develop their outstanding culture of technical excellence
You must have experience of designing and implementing standards of advice and operational risk standards for advisory staff.
You will also be managing a T&C Team and run the whole function.
We are looking for someone with the following experience/exposure
- Leadership experience within a Wealth Management function such as Banking, Wealth Planning or Investment management, preferably within a Private Client organisation.
- Experience in the construction and delivery of regulated advice, either as an advisor, T&C professional or within a technical role (compliance or Business Governance).
- Ideally with past experience as an adviser and also recent experience within a risk management function.
- Fully aware of the operation and needs of a T&C scheme as required by the FCA.
Relevant industry supervision qualification ( CII ) such as H15, J07 or ideally AF6
Understanding and knowledge of MCOB, COB and ICOB.
Project Management - Design, Implementation, Monitoring
- Procedural knowledge - The steps of the advice process relevant to Investment and Wealth Planning advice.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant procedures and process.
For more information please apply and contact Stephen Smith at Signature Selection