Technical Paraplanner - Wealth Management - Wrecclesham, Surrey, United Kingdom, GU10
This leading Financial Planning business is looking for a bright, diploma qualified individual to join our growing team as a Paraplanner. You must passionate about delivering outstanding service to clients and working in a technology driven, forward thinking business.
The Role and Opportunity:
We are looking for you to provide technical support to the business and deliver an outstanding experience for our clients.
Your role will focus on ensuring the production of first class research and report writing on a full range of financial planning, products and services. You will utilise your thorough understanding of the advice process, suitability letter requirements and the regulatory requirements imposed by the FCA and ensure these are reflected in your work.
- Providing paraplanning support to two Financial Planners. This will include:
- Preparing for clients' annual reviews
- Updating our cash flow modelling system, Voyant
- Working alongside the Financial Planner on advice strategies
- Research on products and investment strategies
- Producing suitability reports and the supporting paperwork for meetings
- Involvement in the company's research processes including platform due diligence
- Handling some client correspondence on behalf of the advisers.
- Able to think innovatively and laterally, to challenge our current processes and look for ways to improve the service we provide and the client's experience.
- Must hold the Diploma in Financial Planning
- Ideally working towards chartered
Our client is passionate about the team's continued learning and development, we would therefore be looking for this person to continue their qualifications.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a paraplanning role
- Experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good knowledge of investments, pensions, trusts, taxation and protection
- Ideally, experience of using fund analysis tools
- Excellent writing skills
- Self- motivated and driven to succeed and deliver a first class service to clients
- Good at problem solving and thinking outside the box
- 100% client focused
- Good attention to detail
- Hands on, can do approach to work
- Fantastic interpersonal skills