Technical Pensions Fund Manager - London, United Kingdom,
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leader in the UK Pensions world; overseeing the strategic management, data analysis and product development relating to Defined Contribution Pension schemes!
If you have a proven background relating to the design, development and/or delivery of competitive compliant DC Pension propositions then this is a role for you!
Within the role, your key day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of the portfolio of investment funds available for clients and members
- Ensure that all investment funds and solutions comply with industry regulations and mitigate any potential risks
- Utilise and adhere to the product process to ensure products/funds are launched, maintained and closed in accordance to Product Lifecycle Management
- Work in collaboration with other internal business areas and external third parties to ensure investment data remains up to date and accurate
- Own the regular review of data from various sources that impact costs and charges, risk warnings and fund data/objectives.
- Respond to queries from internal business units in regards to the technical aspects of the fund range (availability, pricing, etc)
In return, this role offers a competitive salary and superb benefits; such as company Pension and Private Healthcare schemes, performance-related bonus and various benefits that you can tailor to your requirements, as well as the chance to showcase your skills and further your career within a renowned industry leader!
Please quote 44058 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.