Technology Risk Officer - City, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1
Our Client is a well regarded Investment Bank who are looking for a Risk minded Tech individual to join their Vendor Management team. As part of this team you will be ensuring business continuity within a cutting-edge technology environment.
This is a very exciting role within a respected Financial Services Company with the opportunity to work within a fast-paced, collegiate environment who work with the newest technologies.
In the Role you will be:
- Ensuring Business Continuity with Vendor Management in view
- Reviewing and updating vendor profiles and continuity plans
- Analyse gaps and support policy or procedure update for new requirements
- Support regulatory requests around Technology
- Manage reports and Dashboards
- Stakeholder engagement
What you will need:
- Good Communication Skills both oral and written
- Ability to work independently
- General IT background (Application Management or Infrastructure) and business analysis aptitude
- Experience in Vendor Relationship Management
- Come from a Risk background ideally in an FS environment
- Experience managing interactions with auditors and regulators
- Must be a team player and foster a team first environment and culture
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.