Test Manager/ Senior Analyst - 31654 - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Test Manager/ Senior Analyst - 31654
My high profile banking client are currently recruiting for a hands on Test manager/ Analyst to be part of their team based in Manchester on an initial 6 month contract with the potential for extension. There will be no direct reports but the manager should have the ability to communicate effectively with different teams to make recommendations and install best practices across testing environment.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels within an EMEA wide team.
- Tasked with building and implementing a test strategy approach in line with the Regulatory Reporting Systems in use. Work across multiple projects at any one time.
- Working with teams on and off shore to train and support as part of the implementation.
- Ensuring that quality standards are developed, maintained and adhered to within the test teams and within the wider IT teams
- Support in the optimisation of release management & execution of release testing, working with an Internal System Support Team and third party service provider.
- Where appropriate support on testing planning for projects within the regulatory reporting change portfolio.
- Conduct assessment plans
- Make recommendations and install best practices
- Standardize test scripts and ensure sound execution
Essential skills Extensive experience in a testing role
Excellent analysis skills Excellent leadership skills and experience Excellent Stakeholder management experience
Previously worked in Financial services/banking environment
SQL and Jira desirable
Waterfall and Agile practices
Manual and automation test experience
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply.
If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.