Tier 1 Boutique Investment Bank requires Industrials Analyst/Associate - London, United Kingdom,
Job Description - Investment Banking - Business Services Team - Associate / Vice President ()
Investment Banking - Business Services Team - Associate / Vice President
Posting Date : Oct 28, 2019
Primary Location : Europe, Middle East, Africa-United Kingdom-United Kingdom-London
Job : Investment Banking
Employment Type : Full Time
Job Level : Vice President
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing awide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealthmanagement services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide includingcorporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to oursuccess. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity,excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superiorfoundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, toachieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectivesand needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley's Investment Banking Division builds and maintains closerelationships with corporations and governments around the world in order toprovide both traditional and innovative solutions that meet their individualstrategic and financial needs.
Morgan Stanley applies its global network, extensive experience in dealing withlocal jurisdictions throughout Europe as well as in-depth knowledge of itscomprehensive banking products suite to meet our Clients' short- and long-termstrategic objectives.
The European Business Services team covers a wide range of sectorsincluding testing, inspection and certification (TIC); facilities management;catering; business process outsourcing (BPO); distribution; security; andconsulting / staffing, for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.Within the European Investment Banking Division, the Business Services teamworks with relevant regional and international clients on a wide range ofcomplex transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, corporaterestructurings, recapitalisations, demergers, leveraged buyouts, strategyadvisory assignments and executions of public and private capital marketstransactions.
The role will focus on driving, leading and executing prominenttransactions; ensuring cooperation among key stakeholders within the Firm todeliver highest quality of service to the Firm's clients. There will also bebusiness development assignments involving interacting directly withsenior-level financial and strategic decision-makers at our corporate andinternational clients. Responsibilities will also include:
• Creating and analysing financial models with a high degree ofgranularity
• Performing financial, strategic and transaction structuring analyses
• Creating, drafting and taking ownership of presentations and memorandafor a wider audience both internally within the firm as well as externally
• Day-to-day deal execution and project management
• Supporting the senior bankers in marketing the firm's services
• Regular interaction with senior team members and client managementteams
• Participation in client meetings on both execution and businessdevelopment projects and active contribution to presentation during themeetings
• Providing support, mentorship and supervision to junior team members
• Top class Master's degree or overseas equivalent in or related tofinance from a leading university
• Familiarity with the sector and corporate landscape is desirable butnot necessary
• Fluent in English
• Strong analytical and modelling skills
• Knowledge of basic accounting and financial concepts; ability toanalyse and value businesses
• A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadershipand management qualities
• Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment
• Demonstrate best in class professional integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence
• Committed to delivery of highest quality work product; strongattention to detail
• Proactive; self-motivated and goal oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks undertight deadlines
• Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide asupportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise theirfull potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individualsdrawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operateand who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives andexperiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident throughour constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based ontheir skills and talents.