Trade Execution & Analyst - Daresbury, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA4 4
British Pound . GBP -
Established in 2011, my client is a highly successful, independent financial services firm, with offices based worldwide in London, Australia and New York. Specialising in Trade and Supply Chain Finance, the firm provides innovative and alternative working capital finance solutions for corporations globally.
With extensive growth plans and increased workloads, my client is now looking to expand their Trade Execution department and they currently have a number of exciting opportunities available. The Trade Execution Analyst will be responsible for processing trade instructions, preparing financial documentation and settling trades within set timescales.
Due to the complex nature of this role, it is essential that the successful candidate has a proven background from the investment / financial services industry, with experience in administering bonds, processing FX transactions and reconciliations. You will also be required to work from 7am Monday - Friday.
Key responsibilities for the Trade Execution Analyst:
- Accurately processing high value, high risk transactions both in primary and secondary markets
- Processing trades, ensuring all transactions are completed within set timescales
- Preparing financial documentation in line with FCA regulations
- Ensuring all trades have settled when required, including speaking to investor operations teams.
- Reconciling failed trades and ensuring all trades have settled when required
- Actively distributing assets to banks and institutional investors
- Develop and maintain internal management systems such as client records and deal tracking
- Manage internal and partner communications relating specific clients/transactions
- Assist with client account setup using bespoke systems
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have several years solid experience from the financial services or investment industry within a technical, processing role
- You must have experience in administering bonds, FX transactions, reconciliations and / or settlements
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), ideally in a relevant discipline such as Business Studies, Economics, Accounting & Finance, etc would be desirable
- I.T literate with the ability to use Microsoft Excel to an advanced level
- Able to work in a process-driven environment, but equally comfortable in using initiative when dealing with more ambiguous, complex queries
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
This is a fantastic chance to work for an up and coming, dynamic firm with offices in London, the US and Australia. Joining this firm at such an exciting time promises growth and progression within a company who can offer a competitive salary and an excellent bonus scheme.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Trade Execution Analyst position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.