Trade Finance Analyst/ AVP - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experienced Trade Finance Analyst/ AVP to join our client, a leading investment bank based in London
Key responsibilities of the Trade Finance Analyst/ AVP will include:
The Analyst is responsible for the accurate, error free and timely processing of letters of credit, collections (clean and documentary) and other such trade finance products as required, by application of knowledge of relevant governing rules such as UCP and URC, also adhering to HOP, procedures and controls, thereby delivering high level service to clients.
- Processing of all life cycle events of letters of credit (import and export - issue, advise amend, acceptance, discount, payment, checking documents)
- Processing of all life cycle events of collections (import/export, clean/documentary, remit, present, acceptance, payment).
- Adhere to governing rules, UCP, URC, HOP, procedures and all relevant controls.
- Develop and improve effective working relationships with all trade stakeholders.
- To support training requirements of team members.
- Ensure processing is effected in a team spirit and avoid silo based attitudes where people should think beyond their immediate work space and consider the wider team's pressure points thereby delivering maximum efficiency.
The ideal Trade Finance Analyst/ AVP will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Proficient understanding of letters of credit and collections.
- Good work flow and time keeping management.
- Knowledge of compliance obligations relating to trade finance products handled by banks.
- Knowledge of UCP 600, URC 522, ISP98, URR725, ISBP 745, ICC Incoterms 2010
- Proficient in MS Word,Excel,Microsoft Outlook,SWIFT
- Education / Qualifications: A level or equivalent
- Industry qualifications: CDCS is preferred
If you have similar Trade Finance Analyst/ AVP experience to that outlined above and are looking for an opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003