Trade Finance Credit Risk Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
As Trade Finance Credit Risk Analyst, you will set up and run the day to day Credit Risk function for the trade finance product for this start-up lending business. Responsibilities will include;
- To complete qualitative and quantitative credit analysis of corporate borrowers
- Development and implementation of credit models
- Managing of credit monitoring and reporting systems
- Analysis of macro trends and impact on international trade
- Utilisation and application of UCP
You will have significant trade finance and credit analysis experience and be able and willing to lead the direction of the function and be hands on in the detail. You will have excellent IT and stakeholder management skills.