Trade Services Associate - Letters of Credit - London, United Kingdom,
I am currently working with an Emerging Markets Bank in the recruitment of someone to join their Trade Finance team.
Responsibilities of the role include -
- All aspects of import transactions including: L/C issuance, L/C acceptances, collections. import L/Cs, bank guarantees / standby L/Cs and import finance.
- All aspects of export transactions including: L/C advising; L/C confirmation
- Trade related finance solutions such as packing loans, factoring, bills discounting, forfaiting and funded or un-funded risk participation.
- Calculate accurately the fees and interests for the relevant transactions.
- Proficient checking of payments with appropriate knowledge of Swift rules
- Liaise with clients on matters relating to L/C transactions
Previous Trade Finance experience essential. In return they are offering a salary between £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits and bonus.