Trainee Financial Services Administrator - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
NJR are currently working with a National Financial Planning firm in their offices based in North Yorkshire who are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Financial Services Administrator to join their expanding team.
Our Client is looking for someone ambitious that is highly motivated and enjoys the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail. It is also essential that the successful candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
Working alongside the financial advisors, this role will be a varied, fast paced and relatively demanding role, therefore those applying should be looking for variety and be keen to take on new tasks whilst developing skills within a buoyant and exciting industry.
- Assist in the admin duties in the day to day running of the practice
- Processing New Business
- Creating Valuations and Illustrations
- Request and collate scheme information from third party providers
- Be the first point of contact for client/provider queries
- Process financial/business documentation and forms
- Help maintain client relationships
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Option to buy more holidays
- Profit Share Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Study support
- Onsite parking
- Flexible Hours
This is a truly fantastic opportunity that would suit someone wanting to join and further their career with a leading Financial Planning practice.
The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Administrator, or a Graduate looking to pursue a career in financial planning.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants and quote job reference NJR8594