Transaction Manager (Banking/Investments) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
- Draft and review documents including corporate services agreement, fee letters, share declaration of trust, loan agreements, capitalisation documentation and UK company corporate documentation in accordance with procedures.
- Review and comment on transaction documents in accordance with procedures.
- Liaison with external transaction parties and internal teams involved in the transaction.
- Instruct, supervise and/or arrange the incorporation of SPVs, capitalisation, any registrations (e.g. tax, consumer credit and data protection), bank account openings and know your client requirements.
- Liaise with Directors regarding any commercial aspects of the transactions.
- Attend client meetings and signings.
- Ascertain all covenants and obligations relevant for the management of the SPVs, and enter this, along with the relevant SPV statutory information and transaction details into the relevant database in accordance with procedures.
- Arrange full and timely handover to the relevant internal teams as required, including preparation of procedural notes and instructions as required.
- Manage existing transactions in conjunction with other teams including changes to transactions, amendments to documentation, transaction default and termination processes.
- Liaison with internal teams regarding implementation of changes to transactions and their implications to ongoing compliance management or accounting.
- Dealing with ad hoc transaction enquiries and/or relevant correspondence.
- Support other internal teams as appropriate with critical date management and preparation and review of accounts.
- Record time spent on relevant activities for client billing purposes in accordance with company procedures.
- Review invoices in accordance with fee letters and assist with financial control.
- Review Investor Reports on a regular basis, discuss concerns or queries with the appropriate Director and action any measures.
- Draft initial quotes for certain transactions in conjunction with the business development team.
- Contribute towards business development and marketing objectives by:
- Organising post deal closure marketing reviews and meetings with clients in conjunction with the business development team;
- Ensuring details of working party lists, transaction parties and regular contacts are in the relevant database and kept up to date;
- Developing target contact lists of existing clients; and sourcing further existing client business.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience in a similar role with experience of reviewing securitisation and structured finance documentation.
- Experience of corporate administration of UK companies would be an advantage.
- An excellent level of communication skills, both oral and written, and a high level of interpersonal skills, giving the ability to work with all levels, both within and external.
- The ability to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines within the context of a demanding workload.
- A demonstrable ability to understand, consider and discuss complex securitisation and structured transactions.
- The ability to work independently, and to work effectively as part of a team, both within transaction management and in a multi-disciplinary setting.