Transaction Monitoring Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Transaction Monitoring Role for a global FX brokerage firm. You will be responsible for handling alerts and creating suspicious activity reports.
They are a a global FX brokerage that provide comprehensive international tools and services.
- Use of WorldCheck, Companies House, Endole and Dun and Bradstreet to conduct detailed investigations into corporate accounts
- Creating internal SAR's
- Responsible for investigating individual and corporate accounts identified as ultra-high risk
- Proactively making suggestions for improvements to process in relation to AML/CTF investigations including identifying trends and emerging threats.
- Communicating with clients to establish nature of transactions
- Liaising with MLRO and the compliance manager to discuss implementation of regulatory issues.
- Working to a demanding target and management of own case load.
Hard working individual who is keen to further their career within the financial services sector. Degree educated with an interest to get into compliance.
£28,000 per annum
20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)