Transaction Monitoring Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Transaction Monitoring Manager
Up to £80,000
This company gives you the unique opportunity to join a fast-growing Forensic Technology Practice. You will undertake a wide range of fraud, corruption and bribery investigations - gaining great exposure to different companies and sectors. Within your time at the company you will have gained wide exposure to different projects and sectors. No one day is the same! They use forward thinking technology making it a fun and energetic environment whilst also maintaining a growing team of highly motivated people.
In this role you will be sitting within the Forensic Analytics team, collating, reviewing and analysing large and dissimilar data sets, in order to detect issues and anomalies using Normcom or SAS. You will get an exciting chance to build innovative solutions to compliance and risk issues in financial crime and regulatory fields. Whilst also working on complex, data driven projects such as client facing projects understanding the challenges they face and how to address them. In this role you will be:
- Providing subject matter expertise to their Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring team, on the selection, functional requirements, design and testing of Transaction Monitoring solutions, using tools such as Actimize
- Giving leadership and guidance on the best approach in analysing complicated Financial Crime business issues - from determining initial risks through to implementation using Actimize or Normcom
- Leading the delivery of analytical work and supporting the junior team
- Management and quality control of work streams and using your skills and experience to support the development of proposals and propositions
Key Skills & Requirements
- Transaction Monitoring and experience in Financial crime
- Proven experience of rules engine implementations in a Financial crime compliance context
- Strong technical skills in Actimize, Normcom, Manas and SAS
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.