Treasury Analyst - Cash Managment/Payments SWIFT, CHAPS, BANK - Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom, CH1
Duration: 9 months
Line of Business: Treasury Services
Here at our Chester office we're currently seeking an Implementation Advisor to join our rapidly expanding Treasury Services team. Working with our varied multi-national client base you'll provide day-to-day account servicing and management; resolving inquiries, managing the coordinated response and resolution of complex issues, and building solid and profitable relationships.
Whether you're already working within Treasury Management or have had exposure to electronic operational cash management - if you're a client focused professional looking to develop a career in banking then we'd love to hear from you. We're particularly interested in those with strong stakeholder management skills and who are used to working in a fast paced environment.
In return we not only offer the training and support you'd expect from a leading global bank but also the opportunity to grow your career right here in Chester. With exposure to a variety of financial products and the continued year-on-year growth of the team, we can offer excellent mobility and development.
As a Treasury Implementation Advisor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Project managing the implementation of treasury solutions with new and existing clients to Bank of America - covering core product solutions / service offerings
- Working in partnership with the client to create and agree an implementation delivery timeline, clearly communicate the project status; identify issues, resolution steps and deadlines
- Coordinating with internal Business Partners as necessary
- Attending conference calls where specific cash management and client knowledge will assist with the execution of the solution
- Providing support and guidance to Sales Officers where required/requested during the sales process
As a Treasury Implementation Advisor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Being able to demonstrate strong experience with client facing roles, both orally and written, preferably within a similar client servicing function.
- Experience dealing with corporate clients at all levels in a positive and professional manner, with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience in Treasury Management products
- Project management/process coordination experience concentrating on cash management solutions for corporate organisations, including exposure to elements such as electronic payments, SWIFT messaging, BACS, CHAPS, Foreign Exchange (FX) and Money Markets (MM)
- Self-motivating, flexible, proactive; excellent team player and able to work independent of direct supervision
- Problem solving/analytical and organizational skills
- General PC, Windows and Excel Knowledge
- Experience of working within a pan-European environment
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.