Treasury Analyst - Security Charging (12 month FTC) - London, United Kingdom,
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and committed individual to joint One Housing Group as a Treasury Analyst - Security Charging.
This role is a 12 months contract to cover the role while the current role holder is being seconded to another role within the team. It is likely this position will become permanent after the 12 months period.
Working as part of our Corporate Finance team, you will help us deliver effective and efficient treasury management and support One Housing Group strategy by undertaking a range of activities including:
* Identifying suitable property for charging and progressing the charge.
* Manage the treasury security management system.
* Monitor valuation requirements and commissioning valuations.
* Monitoring compliance with asset cover requirements.
* Completing security reconciliations and reports.
* Maintaining the Treasury Asset Register
We would love to contract someone with:
* Experience or knowledge of legal charging
* Good understanding of land and title related documentation.
* Strong excel skills with the ability to build and maintain complex databases.
* A background in law, housing, finance or treasury is desirable.
* Accuracy, attention to detail and perseverance.
One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 17,000 homes and have plans to build 5,000 over the next ten years. We also support over 9,000 people to help them live independently.
As a member of the G15 group we are one of the leading housing associations in London.
Our vision is to create places for people to call home and support them to live well. We do this by ensuring our five core values are embedded in everything we do, and by creating teams of dedicated people who share these values and actively contribute to achieving our shared vision.
To begin your career with One Housing and begin to make a real difference to the lives of thousands of people; Apply Now