Treasury Operations Officer - Reconciliations - London, United Kingdom,
An overseas bank is offering a great opportunity for an operations officer to join a treasury department with main focus on both internal (balance sheet) and external (nostro) reconciliations. The right candidate will support a head of treasury operations with cashflow and regulatory reporting to be specific.
- External nostro/depot reconciliation.
- Internal balance sheet validation.
- Use of excel knowledge will be essential.
- Adhoc liquidity reports and adhoc training as required by the bank.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience with nostro and SWIFT.
- Good understanding of Treasury products.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Good understanding of regulatory impact on operational processes.
If you wish to be considered for this role please click 'applynow'.