Treasury Settlements Officer - Private International Bank - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
My client, a High Profile Private international Bank with a high-standing reputation and global presence, is looking for a new Senior Officer (Settlements) to join their friendly and professional team.
This individual will be responsible for ensuring all settlements of all transactions emanating from the dealing room are processed and validated effectively. The role also incorporates all aspects of Loans administration as well as international loans and deposits.
- Settle transactions in an efficient and punctual manner, understanding and acknowledging additional duties and verification controls alongside
- Ensure all FX transactions that require interest payment/collection are executed accurately
- Use technical knowledge to process Settlements across all products of the business
- Work closely with and communicate effectively with other departments and IT in order to complete tasks with technical expertise
- Effectively and competently process coupons and dividends
- Conduct regulatory reporting with experience and market knowledge
- Investigate, advise and resolve product discrepancies with advice from management
- Monitor the Banks' cash management process effectively
- Manage the functionality of the core Settlement systems and match / reconcile confirmations when required
- Handle the preparation, settlement, investigation and reporting cycle with regards to non-Treasury SBU clients
- Manage daily report productions and ensure transactions have been settled correctly
- Ensure and maintain a good business relationship with Product Control, Dealers, Private Banking and external contacts
- Support business initiatives, help assist and train other Operations Processing staff, contribute to the delivery of Departmental objectives and attend meetings on behalf of the team when required
- At least 5 years experience in a Settlements / similar Operations role, preferably from a Banking background
- You will have strong background knowledge and multi-tasking abilities, experience working in a fast-paced environment from both a team and leadership perspective.