Trust Manager/Officer - Private Wealth and Trust Services: London - London, United Kingdom,
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Fiduciary and Administrative service provider for UHNW families and individuals whose wealth is held globally. The role is for a Senior Trust professional and will entail running the London Family Office, being the day-to-day contact for private clients, as well as acting as the liaison point for the offices in different jurisdictions.
- Provide regular updates and support to the Directors of the office and requiring an understanding of complex trust structures, upcoming payments, changing regulations, deadlines etc.
- Manage trust and company bank accounts, prepare and distribute bank instructions, authorise online payments and perform call-backs.
- Liaise with business partners, accountants, solicitors, bankers, investment managers, stockbrokers, service providers, and beneficiaries.
- Assist accounting team with queries including gathering additional information as required for the preparation of financial statements.
- Assisting with research projects
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and would like to find out more, please do send us your CV.