US Operations Assistant - London, United Kingdom,
Join this fintech rocket ship! This company is seeking a focused, detail-oriented Operations Assistant to join their rapidly growing team and assist them with their US expansion.
A self-confessed 'people person', you will play a pivotal role in delivering a smooth user experience, helping de-risk the transaction process and adding value to their customer relationships.
- Daily contact with the Sales & RM teams to prioritise any outstanding account activations
- Liaise with the Payment Partners to chase up outstanding account activations
- Settlement - due and overdue or any settlement difficulties
- Recipient allocation
- Beneficiary error messages
- Managing process around any short settlement
- Managing process of trade reversal from cancellation / default, issuing invoices for any resulting losses, ensure invoice settlement
- Encourage positive customer references Help new prospects on live chat
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Mission orientated candidate, energised by making client happy
- Strong organisational skills - process driven approach
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a high level of professionalism - very polite, patient and articulate
- Ability to easily develop good relationships with new people
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work-flow
- Suitable for entry-level candidate as full training will be given, but previous experience in customer support or operations role will help.
Day to day, you will report directly to the Operations Manager. Daily training and exposure to COO as well as a weekly departmental meeting reporting to COO. ?
Note: The primary function of this role will be to help with the company's expansion into the US, so you must be willing to work non-standard hours (e.g. 12 midday - 8pm).