Underwriter - Financial Services - Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Underwriter - Financial Services - Lancashire
£22,000- £30,000 Basic negotiable DOE
. **Well established, employee focussed organisation who are looking to expand their team of Underwriters**
City Blue Recruitment are proud to be working with a major player within the Financial Services industry who are looking to add more underwriters to their existing team.
The role is important for the business which is why they are looking to expand their business and need new Underwriters to maintain the current business levels & be able to maintain quality whilst continuing to expand.
The successful Underwriter must have experience in financial services with the ability to adapt to new role and have knowledge of property valuations as this is an integral part of the business and how they asses' new applications
- Excellent report and research skills
- Ensure all client files are compliant
- Technical knowledge and expertise relating to the underwriting of applications
- Relationship management
- Knowledge of compliance issues
- Ability to record & gather evidence of valuations
- Independent thinking
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Willing to learn and take on-board in-house training and learn the company process and policies.
- To have the relevant knowledge off TCF & how it's implemented within the workplace.
APPLY NOW to be considered. Call Chris on
City Blue Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.