Unsecured Loans Advisor - Horwich, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BL6 5
Unsecured Loans Advisor
Our Client is a leading Financial Services Broker within the Bolton area who are recruiting for a Loan Advisor to strengthen an existing team. The ideal candidate will have some experience in unsecured loans and/or outbound calling, be hardworking and able to manage high volumes of work in a busy and fast paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for conducting high quality sales calls which lead to suitable outcomes for our customers.
- Achieving and exceding demanding sales targets with quality business
- Responsible for making referrals to the company's partners when an unsecured loan might not be the most suitable product.
Skills & Qualifications
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- Proven recent experience in outbound sales
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to respond quickly to training and adapt to changes within the industry
- Excellent communicator with the ability to objection handle effectively
- Proactive, driven individual, able to work independently
- Experience of working successfully in a team and also individually
- Current or recent experience in a regulated finance company
- Experience of selling a range of products
- Strong IT skills including the use of the full Microsoft package
- Experience in a busy sales environment
- Able to demonstrate achievements against a wide range of competencies
Monday 9am-8pm, Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 9am-5:30pm OR 12pm-8pm, Friday 9am-5pm
One Saturday in every 4 weeks 9.30am - 2.30pm
Salary & Benefits
- Basic Salary of £18,000
- Monthly Bonus providing OTE of £22,000 to £25,000
- Company Pension
- Vitality Health Care
- Training & Development with unlimited Career Progression Opportunities
If you are looking for an exciting new position as a Loan Advisor and match the skills above then apply today.
Relevant enquireis are acknowledged within 24 hours