Unsecured Loans Credit Risk Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Unsecured Loans Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £75,000 plus competitive benefits package
Do you want a role where the responsibilities pivot around your ability to take data on board, analyse it and provide valued insight and strategy? You will take a leading role whereby you will cover all aspects of Customer Management with a specific focus on a brand new Unsecured Loans portfolio.
A major Credit Card company within the UK who have just launched a new Unsecured Loans portfolio and can offer exposure across the entire Credit Lifecycle.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
You will have full responsibility for the delivery of the company's Customer Management Analytic and Strategic projects with the idea of enhancing their customer propositions and finding ways to make their strategies more efficient. You will be working across Unsecured Loans and products including Affordability, Credit Limit Management and Customer Management Strategies. You will be using SAS on a day to day basis to manipulate and extract data whilst also using it to develop innovative and exciting strategies.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- Strong experience in using SAS on a day to day basis
- The ability to take data and provide insight and develop strategy
- Exposure to portfolios which focus around Unsecured Loans
- Knowledge of Basel Models and Scorecards and how they are using within Financial Services
- Ability to work with limited supervision and use your motivation to drive the influence of your work
You should expect to earn up to £75,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.