VP - Senior Decision Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
British Pound . GBP 80000.00-80000.00
This is a chance to work within a leading bank in the heart of London. With a vibrant, yet dynamic working environment, this specialist banking organization is focused on achieving the best results with the brightest talent.
This bank is one of the largest financial services not only in the UK, but across Europe and the US. Spanning across 4 key areas, the bank has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms where you can network and develop your skills and knowledge.
The ideal candidate will act as an analytical advisor and business partner with senior stakeholders and will be at the forefront in identifying, evaluating, and framing commercial opportunities and risks. In addition to this, you will:
- Identify risks and opportunities to drive and deliver commercial and customer focused outcomes across the key banking areas.
- Leverage data to create value for the banks customers, colleagues, community and company.
- Very much be the lead on the identification of performance trends, customer behaviours and commercial opportunities, widely using your quantitative analytical skills.
- Play a pivotal role and undertake analysis to understand customer behaviour, product and financial performances to furthermore maximise product performance.
- Be the lead in developing and implementing initiatives to improve accuracy and availability of the companies data.
- Set out key targeting approaches using a wide range of analytical techniques to identify customers needs.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years analytical experience within the financial service products/segments, digital or telecommunications.
- Have a great amount of understanding of how the business can create value through the application of information and analytics.
- Experience in creating business models for both financial and consumer behaviours.
- A firm understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
- An expert user in programming in at least one computer language tool, e.g, SAS, R, Python.
- Deep working knowledge and experience in creating customer segmentation skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.