VP - Senior Manager in Payment Solutions - Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom, NN1
VP - Senior Manager in Payment Solutions
Up to £75,000
This company is one of the largest retail banks in the country and has a strong presence in both the U.K and U.S. They have a strong core business with exciting opportunities that are supported by their energetic and passionate group, all focusing on achieving their goals and ambitions. You will unique exposure to a company that provides diversification by business line, geography and customer, heightening financial resilience and contributing to the delivery of consistent returns through the life cycle.
You will be working within a fast-growing team within the cards and payments divisions. In this specific role you will be part of the growing team focusing on commercial payments, lending to both small and big businesses. In this role you will be driving optimisation of credit strategies as well as developing standards and processes to drive profitability using SAS. In this role you will:
- Focus on four key areas - driving and overseeing the credit strategies, developing high risk accounts management strategies and processes, running monthly results process and risk management forums and finally, overseeing model remediation using SAS
- Take ownership of acquisition credit strategies
- Lead a team of Credit Strategy Analysts offering strategic thought and leadership and analytical direction.
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships across commercial teams
- Lead the model documentation and remediation on behalf of BPF using SAS
Key Skills and Requirements
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Proven history of building strategies through analysis in SAS
- Good knowledge of credit risk management techniques e.g. risk and reward principals
- Credit strategy experience and people management
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.