VP - Treasury Sales - London, United Kingdom,
My client is a leading Global Corporate Bank with offices based in London covering the UK/EMEA markets.Job Description
This role will focus on the generation and cross selling on FX and Cash Management solutions to Corporate and FI clients. This includes originating opportunities and also executing the implementation of said FX/deposit products.
As a VP there will also be management and oversight of junior team members.The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the position will come from the suitable FX/Cash Management sales function elsewhere including meeting the following criteria:
- Broad knowledge about derivatives (future, option, IRS, CCS etc.)
- Clear understanding of the purpose of monetary policies and operations taken by central bank and wild field of view and clear understanding of how central banks' monetary policies affect the markets
- Be able to understand what customers demand and be able to give proper advice to the customers from Treasury's perspective
- Extensive knowledge of relevant operations and procedures
- Extensive experience in promoting those products to customer and executing transactions
- Extensive knowledge of FX including FX derivatives and money markets particularly deposit
This role is paying a competitive overall compensation package including a discretionary bonus.
Michael Page is part of the PageGroup. Michael Page is a trading name of Michael Page International Recruitment Limited. Registered in England No. Registered Office: Page House, 1 Dashwood Lang Road, Addlestone , Weybridge , Surrey , KT15 2QW