VP Counterparty Credit Risk - London, United Kingdom,
As a Counterparty Credit Risk Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Perform the admission process of structured transactions including Derivatives, Securities Financing and Long Settlement Transactions.
- The analysis, admission and ongoing monitoring of Structured Product Risk transactions.
- A prime focus is on the assessment of the suitability of illiquid collateral, the required level of haircuts and the existence of wrong way risk.
- The analysis of risk exposures (REC) on Structured Products.
- Deputising for the Head of at appropriate committees and forums, therefore a high level of methodological, technical and systems expertise are required.
- Development and ongoing maintenance of the CCR Normative tree (e.g. policies and procedures) and the existing admission frameworks to facilitate trading.
Minimum skills and experience required
- In depth CCR product knowledge (derivatives, stock lending and repo), collateral management methodology and legal/documentation issues to allow the risk factors to be thoroughly identified and understood
- Technical minded individual with an understanding of governance processes
- Self-independent with the ability to work with wider functions
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders including wider group functions
- Excel / VBA knowledge required. Python or Matlab knowledge is desirable