VP Letters QA Lead - London, United Kingdom,
My client is one of the largest financial services providers in the world. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, they operate in over 50 countries and employ over 140,000 people.
The Letters QA Lead will be required to have a comprehensive understanding of how quality assurance activities contribute to achieving the objectives of the both individual projects and the Remediation Portfolio.
The individual will lead the Letters QA team. The Letters QA team has overall accountability for validating that the correct redress offer letters to be sent to customers are compliant with the applicable portfolio standards and policies as well as statutory and regulatory requirements. This includes the review of bespoke customer letters relating to specialist complaints, consequential loss claims and other non-standard customer queries. As such, errors or inaccuracies in the letters sent by the Bank could have legal or reputational consequences.
The Letters QA team delivers an assurance product that is relied upon by a broad range of internal stakeholders and their technical sign off (via the Letters QA Lead) is a mandatory requirement prior to letters being sent out to customers. The candidate will be required to possess high levels of communication skills to actively work with and influence a wide range of internal stakeholders. As such, they will have used a range of approaches to constructively challenge and positively influence key stakeholders to make the required amendments to customer letters prior to despatch.
Key Accountabilities of the VP Letters QA Lead
- Overall accountability for the management of the Letters QA team
- Leading and driving the wider Letters QA team to achieve stretching delivery targets for the Remediation Portfolio, prioritising the workload where required to meet the broader portfolio objectives
- Definition of the strategic and technical direction of the letters quality assurance proposition/service,
- Providing coaching and management support to a team of Letters QA analysts in respect of the delivery of Letters QA activity
- Reviewing the work undertaken by the Letters QA team and their draft assurance deliverables prior to submission to the Head of Remediation Quality Assurance
Requirements for the VP Letters QA Lead
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Banking Industry and Investment Banking environment
- Comprehensive knowledge complex Business and Corporate Banking products
- Strong documentation experience
- High level of communication skills including interactive listening to facilitate internal negotiations
- Use of personal discretion to ensure that the correct customer outcome is communicated based upon the available facts whilst adhering to applicable Bank policies and standards
- Detail oriented with good time management and works estimation skills
- Ability to handle change in a dynamic fast moving environment with a positive attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to drive initiatives forward
- Detail orientated with good time management and works estimation skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Credibility to work across all levels, including management and cross functional teams
You will be paid a competative salary up to £90k, a wider benefit package + excellent opportunities for progression.
For more information please contact Amanda