VP Modelling & Remediation - London, United Kingdom,
British Pound . GBP 75000.00-75000.00
This is a chance to work within a leading financial services company in the heart of London. This role will allow you to be a fundamental part of the Remediation projects, furthermore providing modelling activities in relation to the calculation of redress. This really is a dynamic and engaging environment to work in where you will gain exposure across a variety of segments.
This bank is one of the largest financial services companies not only in the UK, but across Europe and the US. Spanning across 4 key areas, the bank has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms. This company has a portfolio all over the globe and is looking for the talent to transition into this journey with them.
The ideal role holder will need to possess a good level of knowledge over several different product platforms and have strong interpersonal skills to be able to constantly communicate with the wider modelling team. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will also:
- Assist in the defining of redress calculation policies and procedures.
- Have the ability to analyse factual information to make evaluative judgements to perform such calculations.
- Be able to support the creation of models to calculate redress using pricing tools.
- Work with the wider modelling team to achieve specific Remediation targets.
- Be at the forefront of calculating redress outcomes accurately and efficiently.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good technical knowledge of debt products, working within a bank over several different lending platforms.
- Strong ability to analyse historic performance and the ability to create future profiles.
- Experience in modelling is essential.
- High level of analytical and numerical skills.
- Financial services experience, preferably within various loan and unstructured loan products.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.