VP of Sales - Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Financial Services - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
VP of Sales, Head of Sales, Senior Sales Manager, Financial Services, FinTech, London
VP of Sales required to work for a fast-growing Financial Services / Technology business based in the City of London. The sales team within this client is responsible for introducing company products and services to new prospective clients. The team is also responsible for overseeing the commercial relationships with our existing client base.
The Vice President of Sales will primarily have an impact on meeting the Sales targets. In this role you will partner with Sales Team members and Account Managers while building relationships within the organisation. Primary focus will be on selling into hedge funds, mutual funds, and asset managers.
- Understand the company client types, including hedge funds, private equity firms and credit investment teams and demonstrate the value of the company's services across each type
- Understand the company value proposition across the entire suite of primary research services (expert network, conference calls, private meetings, survey reports and deal origination product)
- Engage with prospective clients developing strong relationships to better understand their broader research needs and explore cross-selling opportunities
- Assist the Head of Sales in EU at various stages of Sales cycle, including generating and qualifying leads, offering trial access to conference calls and requesting feedback
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Analyse, evaluate and increase the effectiveness of Sales, methods, costs, and results to optimize the department
- Collaborate with the entire global sales team (US, Europe, Asia) to help achieve firm revenue / sales targets
- Solid understanding of financial markets and alternative investments
- Strong understanding of public and private equity investment process
- Have and in-depth understanding of larger investment organizations and their needs
- Demonstrable ability to generate and follow up on business leads effectively with excellent networking skills
- Proven sales background preferably in telesales and have experience in making cold calls to set up client meeting
- Demonstrate experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone
- Possesses advanced knowledge of Sales techniques and financial markets including alternative investments
- Be a self-motivated individual with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- 7+ years professional sales experience
- Bachelor's degree, but Masters' preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- European Languages would be an advantage.
- Be eligible to work in The UK without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Salary will be £95-100k base + 50% OTE + benefits! Apply now for more details.