VP of Sales - London, United Kingdom,
VP of Sales, DACH Region
Sector: Professional Services - Expert Network
Salary: Base Salary £80,000 to £110,000 with total earnings circa £200,000.
- Driving business development in the DACH region.
- Selling an Expert Network platform into Hedge Funds, Asset Managers & Private Equity businesses.
- Inheriting a multi-million dollar book of business, managing that book of business & winning new business.
This position is driving new business for a well established & credible professional services organisation into the DACH region. This is a replacement hire, meaning you will inherit a book of business worth in excess of $5m across hedge funds, asset management firms & private equity houses in Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
Average client spend is $150,000 per annum. Therefore, you'll be looking after a small roster of high value clients who require an in-depth approach to account management & face-to-face engagement at their offices in the DACH region. There is potential for this role to be based in Munich after a 12-month embedding period in the London office.
With 20 years of operations & the broadest network of experts to leverage to clients, this organisation is leagues ahead of the competition in terms of their offering & their workplace culture. Founded in the late 90s, the turnover of the firm is close to $500m with 2,000 employees & offices internationally.
As a Senior VP of Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Complete ownership clients within the DACH region.
- Book and conduct sales meetings with both new & existing clients.
- Close business to bring new revenue into the firm.
- Travel to the territory to services clients face-to-face.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in German & English.
- Experienced in selling to Asset Management, Private Equity & Hedge Funds.
- Articulate, presentable and mature.
Benefits of this Senior Business Development Manager role:
- £80-110,000 basic, total earnings of £200,000 uncapped.
- Professional, corporate & dynamic environment.
- Pension, 25 days' holiday and excellent opportunities for progression.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Oliver Timmerman on .